To proceed with your application you will need to read the terms and conditions and accept them by clicking on the check box at the bottom of the page.
Terms and Conditions applicable to the Application and Waiting List Process:
- No part of any of the processes facilitated or outlined on this site are accompanied by any guarantee of success, nor do they represent any undertaking on behalf of Nando's to establish a Nando's restaurant either at the applicant's location or with the applicant;
- Applications are dealt with strictly on a first-received-first-processed basis;
- Applicants who are desirous of being considered for the Waiting List on the basis outlined on this site will only be positioned on the Waiting List upon completion of the process. To this end, allocation of places on the Waiting List will be strictly driven by the timing of completion and receipt by Nando's of the final assessment results;
- Formal “Approval” of potential applicants would only be valid for a period of 1 year.
- Nando's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding reasons for rejections and Nando's reserves the right to assess applicants based on its standard criteria, as may be amended from time to time.
All information of a personal nature is strictly for internal use only and will be used for no other purpose other than for the assessment of the applicant's submission, unless authorised to the contrary by the applicant.